- High Quality
- Green Screen Included. What is Green Screen?
- Close-Up. Learn more
- Two Videos
# Zottman Curls
Zottman curls are a great exercise for building strength and stability in your biceps. The exercise involves both an eccentric (lowering) and concentric (lifting) motion to work the muscles from different angles.
## Step-by-step Instructions
- Begin by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your arms at the elbow and curl the weights up to shoulder height.
- At the top of the curl, rotate your wrists outward so that your palms face away from your body.
- Lower the weights slowly, keeping your elbows close to your sides.
- At the bottom of the curl, rotate your wrists inward so that your palms face your body.
- Make sure to keep your upper arms stationary throughout the exercise.
- Do not swing your arms or use momentum to lift the weights.
- Remember to keep your core engaged and your back straight throughout the exercise.